Sunday, December 6, 2009

November 2009

We had a great November, starting with a fun trip to Atlanta for my dear friend Tina's wedding. Tina was one of my best friends in dental school and we both did our residencies in Connecticut. Chris, Lucy and I had lots of fun in Atlanta seeing a few old friends. We had never been to an Indian wedding before and it was a blast! Lots of great music, food and dancing. We loved it! There are a couple pictures below from Tina's wedding. We also had a great end of the month with my sister and her girls coming up for Thanksgiving, my mom and stepdad came up, and Chris' stepdad Jim visited us as well. We went to Zoo Lights at the Oregon Zoo the night before Thanksgiving which was amazing! Over a million lights...Lucy loved it.


Day after Thanksgiving at the Park

Zoo Lights

Tina's Wedding

No comments: