Sunday, March 2, 2008

Off to Dallas tomorrow



I can't believe it's March 2nd and I leave tomorrow by myself :( for Dallas to take my board exam. I really feel stressed, not so much about the exam (although I am nervous), but guilty about leaving Lucy. She's been so happy & playful this week...I don't want to be away for 2 days! It seems like it'll be forever although I know it will go by fast. My exam is Tuesday from 3-5 central time, so please keep me in your thoughts during that time if you think about it.

Bethany will be with Lucy during the day while Chris is at work and Chris will take care of Lucy at night. She goes back and forth really easily now between the bottle and breastfeeding, so that's a relief. I know she won't starve while I'm gone!


Last night Chris & I got to go to a dinner & auction that was a fundraiser for a local elementary school that our dental office sponsors. It was really fun! We bid on a 2-night stay at a cabin up on Mt. Hood this summer as well as a day trip fishing that Chris is excited about and we won! It was really exciting.


I'm so excited to have this exam over with and be back home Wednesday. Then we have a fun weekend planned down in Sun River, Oregon where we'll get to play in the snow a little bit. We're sharing a big house with a few other families from work. The dental conference is just for a few hours Friday and Saturday morning so we'll have most of the weekend to play and relax. We're really looking forward to it! And then it's back to work on Monday...
An exciting thing about Lucy...she's definitely outgrowing her 0-3 month clothes and we've put her in a few 3-6 months things and they actually fit pretty well!

No comments: