Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (early)



Not much to report from Portland, but I thought I'd post a couple of pictures from this past weekend. It actually stopped raining long enough for us to put Lucy in the Bjorn and take a nice walk! She really likes the Bjorn and enjoys looking at the scenery outside.

Everything went well with her 2 month check-up last week. She weighed 11 lb. 1.5 oz, height was 24 1/8 in. and head circumference was 16 1/4 inches. She's in the 90 percentile for height and head circumference and 50% for weight. She did fine for her vaccinations, screamed briefly and slept most of the day after, but didn't seem to be bothered beyond that.

My dad is up visiting for a few days, and he enjoyed meeting her this morning! She gave him lots of smiles and coos. Daisy is always happy to have visitors too.

I've been working a half day here & there to fill in at the office when needed. Tomorrow I have my first OR case at the hospital here...I'm a little nervous about that just knowing where to find things and paperwork etc., but I'm glad to be back to work a little bit and keeping busy.

Chris & I are going on our first date alone since Lucy was born, this Sunday evening and our friends Dianna and Aaron are going to babysit Lucy. We're excited we'll get to celebrate Valentine's day together, just a few days late. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Glad to hear things are going well with you, Lucy, and Chris. I am so jealous that it is warm enough to go outside on a walk. We won't be walking outside until May if we are lucky!! Good luck tomorrow in the OR. You will do great.